[Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic] Fw: Safer World?

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 20 15:39:10 PST 2004

first of all hair without the nude scene
is like non alcoholic champagne
secondly your husband and i were of a different generation
with the exception of certain free thinkers
and the very rich who in part always led the hippy life
people like myself who were children in 1968
have a whole host of options and attitudes open to us
thank god because of the hippies
we have a freedom and thats a good thing
i am not a leftist so i can be anti porn etc
which i think is relatively harmless
except for the people who do it

also i would put my moral standards against any mans
ive never cheated on a woman in my life
how many men can say that?
that is respecting a woman
i do have to affect a victorian attitude that i neither believe in
nor feel to be veridical
anyway peace
interesting conversation
and the remark about men liking the bizarre is a joke
lighten up