[Mb-hair] Re: Tom O'Horgan

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 07:46:38 PST 2004

marc i didnt mention toms illness
i just remarked pleasantly after consulting with him
how sharp and on the ball he is
it was an innocent remark that anyone would make in relation to almost 80 year old
particularly when one has been told that the person in question is having difficulties
i made a very positive remark
which gave no details to anyone
and for corrine to take exception to it
is i feel in my subjective judgement paranoid
i said absolutely nothing amiss nor anything disclosing
i fail to see what is inaprropos or indelicate or undesirable
in saying that someone was top notch
to find fault with that statement to pick it apart word for word
is paranoid
i made a positive complementary statement and i refuse to let corrine take me to task for an offence thats non existent
old actors studio trick that
having been trained myself by ALL the strasbergs including lee
ive seen that maneuver before
and im not going for it
taken to task by corrine?
who is corrine to take anyone to task?
she teaches " method acting " ( scourge of the theater ) in tampa
?