[Mb-hair] Re: Tom O'Horgan

marc cohen marctheboxartist at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 07:42:50 PST 2004

lets not get picky

it was not meant to go out on the eways this way
mentioning tom's illness
okay so now the world knows

what is important is to celebrate with dignity and love

anyone out there hearing this

with dignity
with respect and with love

so with that in mind

lets get together wisely and positively and create an event in
celebration
and honor while the tom tom is present and still full

that has been my dream for a long long time

since no one has managed to really celebrate the hair phenomena as an
out door event
lets put our creative minds together and make it happen sooner than
later

with that said

i am open to ideas or suggestions as long as they are focused on one
singular goal:

tom tom