[Mb-hair] Hair Archives and Bill Swiggard in the news

myelvis4u at flash.net myelvis4u at flash.net
Wed Aug 18 22:35:51 PDT 2004

Hi Nina and all,

You never know where HAIR 'curls and locks' will be blown by the winds...
 did you know that Donna Summer's first husband, Helmut Sommer (AHA, that's
where her name comes from!)
- an Austrian and father of Donna's first daughter Mimi,  left the theater
to become a
dentist?
He's practicing in Vienna, where he lives with his second wife and three
cute kids.

I always thought it was very funny - my warped sense of humor, perhaps? -
since
there's a line in HAIR about NOT wanting to become a dentist or a lawyer....

Dagmar

PS: I'd love to see these photos!