[Mb-hair] peace and love

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sat Aug 14 14:23:01 PDT 2004

Dear Vincent,
Thanks and speaking of Einstein
Peace and Love
Michael
-- . "Found", he said, "a world youth parliament. The Russians, the Chinese,
the black people in Africa - everyone has to become a member. If those will
not become a member now but later, you must start now - a world youth
parliament." The second thing I should found was a cosmic religion. He said,
"Religions, for 2000 years, have forfeited their purpose. They made a pact
always with political powers to grow their own religious power. You found a
world youth parliament and a cosmic religion." Albert Einstein 1954