[Mb-hair] Re: A Message from Michael Butler

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net
Sat Aug 14 07:26:32 PDT 2004

Michael as Vincent said do not give up on Peace and Love..... Karma will
take care of Rado and Mac Dermot. You have always been the one who gave
of yourself in love and finances for HAiR and without you there would
have been no multiple productions of the show and therefor no large
following.... Rado and MacD. are only after the money you are after the
love and to spread the word at a time when it is needed in our country.

Without you as well we would have no place now to meet and chat and as I
said Karma will take care of them for the hurt and pain they have
caused.

Love and Peace,
barbara