[Mb-hair] Hair Archives and Bill Swiggard in the news

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:58:34 PDT 2004

Hello all -

A great cover article in the magazine section of a western New England
newspaper, on our favorite Claude turned AIDS doctor Bill Swiggard:

http://www.dailyhampshiregazette.com/storytmp.cfm?id_no=8130051

Be sure and also read the accompanying article "From the Stage To The
Clinic", which talks about how he went from Hair to being a doctor, and
includes a brief interview with a certain Hair archivist (linked from the
end of the above article, or click this link):

http://www.dailyhampshiregazette.com/storytmp.cfm?id_no=8130078

There were many great photos that are not online (including one of me
surrounded by Hair memorabilia). I hope to get them scanned and online in
the not too distant future for those of you who want to see what we all look
like these days.

Enjoy!
Nina

The Hair Archives