[Mb-civic] - Iranian / Persian Women Portrayed As Whores And Apes... -

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 27 11:44:40 PST 2006

the anti semetism ( as muslims are semetic people ) currently being shown to muslims is an abomination
i just had a lady executive business associate who i believe is muslim complain to me about the phenomena
in the most upset florid terms
peace and good good luck
it is horrible and you are right to be outraged