[Mb-civic] interesting usa technology now in UK

IHHS at aol.com IHHS at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 22:16:21 PDT 2005

_http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/massmindcontrol.htm_
(http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/massmindcontrol.htm)
Mass UK Mind Control
Technology Now A  Reality
>From Tim Rifat
ivanfraser at cableinet.co.uk
6-24-1
>From Tim Rifat
ivanfraser at cableinet.co.uk
6-24-1

Dear Jeff
The UK Government is now spending £2.5 billion to  fully implement a
nation-wide deployment of CIA mind-control  technology.
The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400  MHz which is essentially
the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the  late '60s and early '70s. Dr
Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the  Pandora Project has released a video to
leading UK researchers which  proves that not only does the TETRA system cause
ELF zombification by  massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex
and the nervous  system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive
hormonal  disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical
states.
This system will be used by all UK police and  emergency services by the end
of the year, as the Home Office has sold  off all police frequencies, so they
are forced to use the new  system.
Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to  psychotronicaly
controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any  situation and are very useful
for states of economic or social chaos  where extreme and violent behaviour
is needed without any conscious or  moral compunction - so-called police
robots.
30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country  to maximise the
effects on the local UK population - mass mind  control.
Anyone who has complained of these transmitters has  received a letter from
the Government informing them that if the  transmitters are not positioned
where the Government wishes, there can  be no guarantee then of police protection,
which will lead to higher  insurance premiums for the householder.
A leading UK newspaper tried to run this story, but  had the item quashed by
high-level Government intervention. _____
Report by Tim Rifat - UK's leading psychotronic  expert.
The Truth Campaign magazine will be running an article  on this subject,
written by Tim Rifat, in a forthcoming edition.
For further information on ELF mind control, see  articles by Tim Rifat on
the Truth Campaign website at: _www.truthcampaign.co.uk_
(http://www.truthcampaign.co.uk/)

Fears over radio mast keep schoolgirl at  home
Daily Mail 28/9/05
A 12 year old epileptic girl has been forced to have home  tuition after
fears a police radio mast near her school is triggering  fits.
Nicola Packard, who normlly has one or two seizures a month,  had seven on
the day the 'Tetra' mast was switched on in May.
Her local authority has allowed her to stay home from school  but it stressed
the decision was not 'a judgment on issues surrounding the  location of Tetra
masts'.
Tetra offers improved sound quality and security for  radios.  But Nicola's
mother Jayne said whenever her daughter went to  Portfield Special school,
Pembrokeshire, she had fits with alarming  frequency.
The mast, erected by mobile phone operator O2, is on  Haverfordwest police
station less than a mile away.  Her family wants  Dyfed-Powys police to remove
it so Nicola can return to school.
Mrs. Packard, 34, of Hakin, Milford Haven, said: 'Nicola just  didn't have
any quality of life after the mast was turned on.'
'The effects of the seizures would last for days.  Now  she is much better at
home and I cannot fault the education department of the  council for agreeing
with us.'
She added: 'We have got what we wanted from the local  authority.  Now I want
the mast out of the way so Nicola can go back to  school.
'Until the authorities know they are 100% sure about Tetra  masts, they
shouldn't be anywhere near schools.  All I'm saying is I have a  child who, when
she is in the vicinity of a mast, her epilepsy is  worse.'
Mike Charles, the family's solicitor, said: 'I cannot say for  definite there
is an adverse health reaction to Tetra masts.  When you are  dealing with
children and with the jury on the body of scientific evidence being  out on the
issue, it is not wise to take risks.'
He added: 'The child is desperate to go back to  school.'
A Pembrokeshire County Council spokesman said: 'In accordance  with normal
practice for children - and following comprehensive discussions with  her mother
- we have sought to offer a range of provision which in this instance
includes an element of home tuition.'
This is a pragmatic response to ensure that the individual  child is provided
with suitable education.'
A spokesman for Dyfed-Powys Police said: 'Currently, there is  no definitive
scientific proof that airwave base stations affect people who are  susceptible
to epilepsy.'
O2 was unavailable for comment.
The digital sets were introduced earlier this year under a  £2.9 billion
programme (taxpayers  money!!!)
But 173 officers in Lancashire and another 20 in North  Yorkshire - forces
chosen to test them - were said to have fallen ill after they  were introduced.
Some scientists are concerned they pulse at 17.6 Hz, close to  the 16Hz at
which brain signals  work.