[Mb-civic] 9/11 Mysteries

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 14:06:02 PDT 2005

Michael:

Reichstag fire.  Pearl Harbor.  Gulf of Tonkin.  It's all the same.  Wag the
dog.  Create the excuse to undertake unethical, immoral and/or illegal
actions - and be able to "justify" it to the public.

It might interest you to know that in the "white paper" produced by PNAC -
the document which is the "official" neocon "playbook" - less than 18 months
before 9/11, they outline the neocon agenda and then add that, in order for
it to "take hold" (be "accepted" by the general populace), it would take "a
new Pearl Harbor."  Just over a year later, "9/11" occurred, allowing Bush &
Co. to ram the neocon agenda down the throats of Congress and the American
people in the form of the Patriot Act, and all sorts of other chicanery and
skullduggery, leading to the illegal regime change in Iraq.

Griffin is right.  The truth is so frightening that the vast majority - even
those who have doubts - would rather believe the lie.

Peace.