[Mb-civic] 9/11 Mysteries

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 08:29:29 PDT 2005

To me there are so many holes in the official
story that you can just take your pick - i
started my 911 truth journey with wondering how
in the hell three hijacked planes could get past
our air defenses, with the one hitting the
pentagon an hour and a half after the first plane
hit the WTC!

>From there it was to various events around NYC
where they presented all the anomolies from the
collapse of the WTC, especially WTC 7 ("pulled"
according to Silverstein), to the lack of
concern/stonewalling of the Moussaui
investigation (Colleen Rowley's memo), to the
fact that they had a tape of the Pentagon crash
but only released a few (fuzzy) frames of the
film and confiscated all others..and that's just
the tip of the iceberg!!

I went to an event where an engineer from MIT
explained the conditions in which a building like
the WTC would collapse, steel melt etc - fire
temp would have to be in the thousands of
degrees..way more than was possible at the scene.
Kerosene, or airplane fuel, is a relatively cool
burning fuel - and the heavy black smoke you saw
right before the towers collapsed was an
indication that the fire was cooling or burning
itself out, not getting hotter and melting the
steel!!

I could go on and on - i think in the next 5
years or so there will be a growing consensus on
this, similar to opinion in the rest of the world

PEACE
-M

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:42:28 -0400
From: Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>
Subject: [Mb-civic] 9/11 Mysteries
To: Civic <mb-civic at islandlists.com>

Ian and Mike have recently posted items
questioning the WTC destruction. I
held such ideas in doubt until I saw the
show"9/11Mysteries" at the Met in
Los Angeles. For sure there are some serious
questions.
However the WTC is more technical than the
questions about what actually hit
the Pentagon. If you saw the pictures and heard
the report you would
question as I do;
Do we have another 'Reichstag' fire?
Michael