[Mb-civic] Arrogance provides Opportunity

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon May 23 15:22:13 PDT 2005

This summarizes what my wife and I and perhaps others here on MBCIVIC were able to see forthcoming over 6 months ago.  Ah yes..how true :  "Arrogance provides
opportunity"  (saying borrowed from Ota San, from Toyota) as well as Who me?  Whadda I know about other
cultures....who cares I have the biggest bomb!Unfortunately
arrogance and ignorance is a virtue with this administration
much to the peril of us all.

How U.S.-China economic relationship really works
Over the past few years China, for its own reasons, has acted as
an enabler both of U.S. fiscal irresponsibility and of a return
to Nasdaq-style speculative mania, this time in the housing
market. Now the U.S. government is finally admitting that
there's a problem -- but it's asserting that the problem is
China's, not ours.

* Read the full article at:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/225167_krugman22.html

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM