[Mb-civic] Seymour Hersh: Iraq "Moving Towards Open Civil War"

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Thu May 12 07:32:49 PDT 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

very interesting interview w/ Seymour Hersh

|  Seymour Hersh: Iraq "Moving Towards Open Civil War"
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/11/142250

We spend the hour with Pulitzer prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh. Hersh won the Pulitzer prize for exposing the My Lai massacre in Vietnam. Last year, he broke the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal. He is author of the book "Chain of Command: From 9/11 to Abu Ghraib." We hear an address he delivered at an event sponsored by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign entitled "Can Freedom of the Press Survive Media Consolidation?" And he joins us in the studio to talk about the resistance in Iraq, Ahmad Chalabi, the state of the media and much more. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: