[Mb-civic] Cross Bayou Elementary School relocates students

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 20:50:45 PST 2005

This is how low the protesters have reached.  Children have had  to deal with
the fanatics off and on, but now it has escalated to where the  school board
has concerns for the welfare of young children.  The  priorities of these
protesters is so misplaced and uncaring it makes me ashamed  to at least admit the
feeble attempts in my life to be  a Christian.  If these same protesters are
so adamant about  starvation, where is the same zeal and commitment to African
nations?  Or  don't they count because they aren't Christian or white?  I
hate to think  of the racist issue, but look at the pictures of the protesters.
I don't  see very few non-white faces.

_http://sptimes.com/2005/03/28/Tampabay/Furor_forces_pupils_t.shtml_
(http://sptimes.com/2005/03/28/Tampabay/Furor_forces_pupils_t.shtml)

Richard Haerther