[Mb-civic] Re: The True Story Of The Easter Bunny

Rhaerther at aol.com Rhaerther at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 20:39:33 PST 2005

The True Story Of The Easter Bunny

I have no qualm with a preacher, minister, or whatever term is preferred to
making a living and being properly compensated by their respective  parishes.
What I do object to is the way a vocal minority of  these individuals use
religion as a means to a financial end, let alone those  that bastardize religion
for political gain.  Whomever deity these  individuals believe in, I truly
believe they are in for a wake-up call they  don't expect when their Maker asks
them to justify their lack of tolerance,  love, and fellowship towards their
fellow beings espoused by the various  religions.

Richard Haerther