[Mb-civic] Trial of Irish Peace Activists Opposed to U.S. Military Use of Shannon Airport Begins in Dublin

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Mon Mar 7 18:27:50 PST 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

Bishop Gumbleton...attn: Mad Baker.. are we keeping lists of contacts ?

|  Trial of Irish Peace Activists Opposed to U.S. Military Use of Shannon Airport Begins in Dublin
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/07/1449246

The trial of five peace activists began Monday in Dublin, Ireland. The five were arrested on February 3rd, 2003 on charges stemming from an action at Shannon Airport - a civilian airport that has been transformed into a pit stop for the U.S military. They face up to 10 years in prison. We go to Dublin to speak with Ciaron O'Reilly, one of the activists on trial and Catholic Bishop Thomas Gumbleton. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: