[Mb-civic] President Halfwit strikes again!

Greg Stevenson (Peace & Truth On Earth) deletemail at go.com
Mon Mar 7 14:07:14 PST 2005

"Blessed is the state that hides its most egregious crimes behind the smokescreen of incompetance.

George W Bush makes the perfect empty suit to shoulder the case for ineptitude. Since such a man is titular Commander in Chief, it's no great stretch to imbue the US military with his characteristic imbecility. But that would be to presume a couple of things true, which I think are not: that Bush truly commands, and that chaos and ruin are never the intended result of US policy."

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2005/03/benefit-of-dumb.html

The Bush/Moron a.k.a. President Halfwit strikes again through the "incompetence" of American troops? I think not!
The murder of an Italian Official and the attempted murder of this Italian journalist was no accident - it was a well constructed attempt to eliminate all journalists who even attempt to tell the truth about the heinous atrocities being inflicted by Americans on the Iraqi people on a daily basis.

Peace and Truth On Earth

Greg Stevenson