[Mb-civic] Addendum

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 04:21:09 PDT 2005

Cheeseburger:

Thank you for this.  However, I did realize that your initial response was
ultimately supportive, and I am enormously grateful.  Indeed, I was remiss
in not responding by telling you how brilliant that little digression was...

Thanks for your understanding and support.  I am not yet in jail.  But it
still might happen.  I'm thinking of "sweeting the pot" by carrying around a
copy of the Qur'an (alongside my Bible).  I would be interested in seeing
whether they would arrest me simply for owning and reading it.  What do you
think - too provocative? LOL

Peace.