[Mb-civic] Addendum

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 23 22:42:24 PDT 2005

Re:  Addendum

p.s.:   Ian, none of that stuff was aimed at you personally or anything.  It
was simply a mixture of truth, lies, and things people like my neighbors and
some people in Washington D.C. might spew forth to keep everyone they know
from standing up for the preservation of the rights and liberties so many
Americans died for before us

I was trying to agree with you in my own... unique way...  No, I don't think
it's time to check all the bags of everybody on trains and buses in America,
but what do I know.  Yes, it is scary to think that some people at The Top
think it is way overtime to do such things.  Yes, they are doing it, and
people like me (maybe who even just used to live there) can barely imagine
what it must actually be like to have someone with a gun stop you before you
get on your bus and search everything you have in America, just by reading
about it in print.

We've come a long way, baby.... as the saying goes.

Perhaps if the Americans shoot enough American teenagers in the head who
don't want their bags full of pot or crack or something searched, people
might start to wake up and realize how bizarrely obscene the whole thing is
steadily becoming, and how some people here *already* feel "the Jews in Nazi
Germany".

In the "beginning".

The next time someone says "Stuff like that can never happen here", I'm
going to pop them in the mouth.

This is all just warmups, we're already fixing to move into the middle game.

Again, however, I reiterate, all "THIS" could easily be fixed, but the same
people who CREATED IT =ALL= IN THE FIRST PLACE just happen to be the same
people who are commanding the people with guns to begin searching Americans
before they board their favorite means of mass transportation on their way
to a slaving job so they can make more money to pay the taxes and salaries
of the people searching their bags.

And they don't want to go to prison and on trial for Treason and other
various crimes they have committed against The People Of The United States O
f America, among others.

The small inconsequential Fact that Our People created All This and The Need
now to have our bags searched etc, and that we continue to pay both the
salaries of those who created It All and of those with the guns searching
our bags with our hard-earned taxes because The Assholes At The Top are too
wussy to confess to their Creations Of It All, their complicity, and lose
their jobs, and do prison time, will never cease to boggle my teeny tiny
mind.

It's like they have brilliantly created an endless slice of Hell, and make
us literally Pay Them to continue living in it, while they are the ones who
should be under scrutiny, searched, tried for Treason, and put away in
Prison to begin with.

Well.............    hehe....   I'm going to have to stop there somewhere as
I'm both beginning to confuse myself and scare myself even further than I
already am.

:|

Regardless, my original post was somewhere on your side, looking over your
shoulder, whispering "You go, girl..."

p.s.:  If you are already in prison, however, from refusing to have your
bags searched, I hope the food is better there than here, lol......

:)

New World Order:  "Shoot first, ask questions later, if at all."

Heyyyyy.....  Wait a moment.....   That's the same as the OLD World Order,

:/