[Mb-civic] Go easy on Blair

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jul 9 03:17:46 PDT 2005

Re:  Go easy on Blair

Jack wrote:

======
Dear Mr Burger:

Slowly, like a snail racing across the yard, the Cheese is thawing to a
discussion re: the desirable character of world class leader.
========

While it's not outside my thoughts to describe my personal "desirable
character of a world class leader", with all the asses running around,
including Bush and Blair, covered in the blood of Innocents spurted on them
from standing side by side through a slough of lies, coverups, bombs, and
dead bodies in, again, a both illegal and concocted out of thin air, it
would appear to be a waste of time other than for purely academic purposes.
If I wasn't under quite so much pressure and had more time to sit at a
keyboard, I would just spit it out.  But, and also, the list of "desirable
character traits of a world class leader" are already relatively
well-pronounced, i.e. "one who has The Best Interests of The People and The
Planet really at heart, and is capable of actually brining to fruition, in
one manner or another, the salvation of a planet and its inhabitants that
are going down the toilet collectively like there is no tomorrow".

But here we have someone in the position of Tony Blair, covered in the blood
of Innocents or not, having to stand before someone like the G8 and beg for
salvation in places like Africa which the powers of the G8 to begin with
raped for Centuries.

Leadership..?  There is actually still "leadership" on this globe..?  In the
face of the gigantic influence corporate earth etc etc etc has on just about
every "Government" in the world, including most of their "Leaders", I don't
really know anymore if I would call it "Leadership" anymore.

Who is a "world leader" at this time anyway...?  If it is Bush or Blair,
they just both took America, Britain, Iraq, and the entire World right to
the cleaners.

There, again, remains a whole rather universally acclaimed "List" of what
"great character traits are desireable in World Leaders" hanging around
somewhere, but again, looking around, the more I look at "World Leaders",
the more they appear to simply be actors trying to portray "Great World
Leaders".

It's rather pathetic at this time to refer to greatness in "Leadership", at
least where I am right now, as the "Leaders" of purportedly the 2 most
"civilized, democratic, etc" countries, the USA and Britain, have just
finished standing shoulder to shoulder from the very beginning to this
ruthless Middle Part we are now entering, in a pack of lies, deceptions,
misdirections, and coverups that resulted in a totally concocted planned-out
illegal war that has cost scads of Iraqi civilians and American G.I.'s and
Etc their lives in it, billions of dollars in taxpayers' monies (at least
American), raked what little reputation America had left of being "Truth
Seeking Democratic Freedom Lovers Etc" "kind of a country" over the coals of
Hell itself, and wound up actually fanning the flames of "Terrorism" itself
by guaranteeing that Iraq itself will now be a breeding ground for it for
some time to come, just for mild opening cards.

And I'm supposed to =Respect= such people...?

And ignore such little things as that above paragraph describes and rather
point to their "good points"...?

Just can't do it.

=====
summit, who wrote about Blair:

Tony Blair showed true leadership yesterday when he declared that the work
of the G8 summit in addressing poverty and global climate change was now
more important than ever, that the terrorists would not deflect the work of
the political leaders in addressing deep economic and ecological problems
that gravely threaten the planet and that stoke the violence and conflicts
of our times.

And you wrote:

Personally, I could never lower myself to write such slop about those 2, or
several other, "great world leaders".  Such "praise", at least for Bush,
remains not only unwarranted, but a continuing catalyst to propel such a man
who, at least here in America, has fashioned a system to make the poor more
poor and the rich Gods, if they are not already.  I, personally, don't seem
to have very much admiration for very many "world leaders" these days, G8,
etc etc etc, seeing as they got us into all this crap to begin with.  I also
don't think I would describe "the Iraq war" as "gravely misconceived and
dangerous".  While that is a pretty good description of it, it remains a
giant Understatement of the actual situation, as American G.I.s continue to
come back in body bags, and one-hundred thousand Iraqi Civilians remains
buried somewhere underneath the dirt.

I note Jeffery's suggestion, so apropos mine - before London, that Blair is
a leader when we need one.
===========

The guy, again, just finished helping murder 100,000 civilian men women and
children in Iraq, and thousands of American G.I.s etc are either horribly
wounded or still coming back in body bags, years later, with a prediction of
"a never ending war" there.

None of that, or the other things that began it or have horribly become the
results of it which I listed some way above, could have EVER been
accomplished without Mr. Blair's assistance in 100 years.

I just can't call people like him, or Bush, "Leaders" anymore, no matter how
many people see their "Bright Sides".  It's just too sickening personally
for me to do that, and it is just too great an honor for people who
literally concoct wars that result in the actual deaths of zillions of
Innocent Unsuspecting Human Beings.

If others wish to play the game of "Great World Leaders" in the face of such
a horrendous collection and array of some of the most murderous global jokes
about it all going around the entire planet, that surely remains their
personal privilege I'm sure.  It just makes me too nauseous these late days
to participate in such a charade.

======
A Cheesy negative sentence avoids a protein-rich constructive analysis.
======

Perhaps you have now had your daily requirement of protein.

=======
Could you perhaps take some time and mull over what you positively expect in
an elected, world-class leader if you meet one?
=======

I believe it was either Mark Twain, or a musician, or a comic, or someone,
who once stated something like "If I can't go to the White House in my
T-shirt, I'll just stay home and watch TV" or somesuch.

I think I've already covered this question above somewhere, but I will just
briefly reference my dying mother's last words.

The very last words she said to me before she died was "Make the world a
better place to live, son".

Something I don't think I'll be able to ever forget, no matter how many
coke-fiend Freudian clones try to dislodge it.

Out of all the MANY descriptions that I have heard throughout my life about
"what positive character traits should a sane, rational, kind person hope
for in A World Leader", I will have to stick with the dying words of another
obscure American woman.

Make the world a better place to live.

If anyone in a position of "Leadership" =anywhere= on this planet, on =any=
level, simply Can Not Make The World A Better Place To Live, then they
should go out and find someone who they sincerely believe can.

And put them above them, and promote them until they see the =literal
positive= results actually come to fruition.

And if they CAN NOT do THAT, then they have no business in the position of
"Leadership" to begin with.

And we both know that most "Great World Leaders" don't really exist, it's a
scam, and don't really deserve the HONOR of such a GIANT title.

And that's really how the world works and what's going on.

If somehow you're looking for me to endorse Blair or Bush who just got
through mass murdering a slough of Innocents in a concocted war they pulled
out of their butts, it will just never happen.

Make the world a better place to live, if you can't, find someone who can,
promote them, if they don't work, find someone else, do it until you get it
right, if you can't, get the f*ck out of the way and let someone else try.

We both know that is also not the way this world works either, for the most
part.

A majority of the world's populations continue to live in squalor, poverty,
sickness, and death.

And ALL "The Great World Leaders" have never been able to change that
collectively in the entirety of All Of History, so it would appear.

Instead this planet, and its inhabitants, continue to be sliced up by
millionaires, billionaires, and zillionaires with definite firm plans to
continue getting richer, more powerful, more influential, and more mentions
of them in the history books after they are gone.

"Greatness" of Leadership seems like 2 words that just no longer go together
to me in the face of the abject Reality of the History of Earth, and current
events.

However, if you are LITERALLY asking me what I would positively like to see
in a World Leader if I actually MEET one (as you so state in your above
question), I would at least like the fucker to have washed his hands after
he has pissed on everything around him before he extends it to me in peace,
compassion, and good will to all.

======
In a time-space continuum, is destruction in Iraq any different than
destruction elsewhere - say Hiroshima Japan?

Dublinjack
==========

If "Great World Leaders" mass-murder 10's or 100's of thousands of innocent
civilian men women and children and thousands of our own soldiers, will
anyone remember...?

In any "continuum", one might imagine (at least on some levels) that
"destruction" is "destruction" is "destruction".

If only the daily "mantras", "mandates", of "Great World Leaders" were Make
The World A Better Place To Live, and Protect The Innocents Of Earth With
Your Life, this world would be a really neat place to live.

Instead we get clowns with blood dripping from their fingers.

With millions of people who will kill for them every step of the way backing
them to the hilt no matter what.

Great place to park your car, don't want to live here anymore though.

It's just too scary a place.

And "Greatness", in so many instances now, has just become another face of
Propaganda.

I don't think what we ALL need to get out of this HUGE fiasco facing our
meager planet is "Great Leaders" who most of them are charlatans in the
"Greatness" to begin with and have extremely Great publicists, but rather,
in the face of all this "Greatness", at this late date of all of history's
"soothsayers" wildest nightmares coming true before our eyes, we desperately
need a Miracle.

I thought it was Great that Mahatma Gandhi fasted and got good stuff to
happen.

I didn't think it was Great they shot him in the head.

I find very little Greatness in "Politicians" these days, whether they are
referred to as "World Leaders" or not.

Greatness, while surely is possible in so many fields, avenues, and
circumstances, even in pigs who might become Politicians, Potentates,
Leaders, Emperors, Kings, or Etc, I always just attributed to the old lady I
used to watch scrub the floor at the school each afternoon on her knees.

p.s.:  Sorry this post is so long, I will try to concise my replies better
in the future.

Talking about "Greatness", though, in the blatant face of deceit, treachery,
treason, and murder, from so many sides, in these current historic days and
events, always tends to inadvertently find me rambling on about it.