[Mb-civic] Go easy on Blair

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jul 7 11:33:03 PDT 2005

Re:  Go easy on Blair

CheeseComment:

=========
Chesseburger:

Sorry you missed the forest for the tress!
==========

I have a feeling I am still living within the heart of the forest looking
out at people like Bush, Blair, Putin, whomever,smiling for the cameras and
the Commonweal chopping it down with their political chainsaws faster than
God himself can replant it.

======
Tony Blair is simply the most effective and modern and reliable elected
politician in the world today.
=======

Blair backed the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld-Etc illegal murderous push into Iraq
like it was going out of style, lies, deceptions, bombs, and all.  Perhaps
he is truly "a great man and leader" at Home looking out for local British
interests, however there now sit several thousand dead American G.I.'s and
about 100,000 dead civilian men women and children Iraqis upon his personal
plate.  If that constitutes "modern and reliable politics in the world
today", you can keep him, and while you're at it take Bush, Cheney, and
Rumsfeld off our hands.

======
His vision is democratic; his politics savvy; and his feelings are deeply
rooted in the commonweal.
=======

Again, while this might certainly apply to Local British Affairs,
internationally, and specifically now Iraq, he reminds me of nothing less
than a love child of Vladimir Putin and Dick Cheney.

======
How he came to wear the crown of British leadership for so many years; and
keeping an independent Scots man in charge of the economy and purse-strings
excites politicos.
=======

I am not a politico.  I am outside all their worlds, looking in on them with
a giant magnifying glass, and all the International Press I can gather on
their actions.  So far, to me personally, all his "good works at Home" don't
come close to his "Great Work" he has so bloodily accomplished at the
expense of a giant pile of dead bodies in Iraq.

=====
He moved Labour away from its traditional base with unions into the
multiplex political centre where turbulence is constant - yet he
successfully leads a now-minority Anglo Saxon tradition within a polyglot UK
nation of 100 nationalities and 300 languages.
=======

Local British Affairs.  Not interested.  At least not at this exact specific
moment.  Even extreme tyrants are well-known to come Home, kiss their loving
wife, tuck their lovely children into bed, say their prayers, and then the
next morning get on the train and go out and help eliminate another 100,000
civilians in some far away inconsequential country.

=====
He took a hit in popularity over the USA decisions involving Iraq where
(h)is role (was) politically strategic in a  long standing international
alliance.
======

That is just too hard to actually stomach as a legitimate statement based in
reality with thousands of American G.I.s coming home from Iraq in body bags,
100,000 civilian men women and children Iraqis murdered in cold blood, and
international quagmire that has cost the USA personally billions of wasted
dollars, our almost complete international reputation as a "sane global
leader", and utter mayhem and chaos in *our* Local Political Arena.

Anyone who would dare explain it all away as "taking a hit in popularity" is
just obviously either not thinking very clearly about the entire matter, or
just too in awe of Blair to admit his own flaws which are now blatantly
apparent despite his "great works".

This is not the first time that long standing international alliances and
politically strategy have cost 100's of thousands, or even millions of
innocent lives, in concocted wars pulled out of the arses of "The World's
Great Leaders".

Nor will it apparently be the last at this rate of absorbtion of reality.

===========
If you have the chance to view the surprisingly successful London
presentation to the OIC, that was only yesterday a 4-1 loser versus Paris,
and only last year a no-hope
chancer, you will gain some insight into the character of a modern spirit
liberator.

The UK "legacy" idea presented, visually and with understated effect,
worked like the silk strands of a fine cloth, woven to clothe a fine idea -
for aesthetic impact.

London would offer the OIC the opportunity to fashion and craft a legacy for
the young people of the world, through sport, that will endure into the
future. This statement was backed by the children on the committee - missing
were the business men. The presentation went on in language and symbol that
suits the short attention span of this modern world. The primary beneficiary
would be the world mission of the OIC itself.

Chirac was talking about cuisine!

Leadership like this recalls the savvy Roosevelt in the Great Depression -
who some say welcomed the Japanese invasion for the decision that was
already taken and planned. A decision only overshadowed by the decision of
Truman to end it, not with a whimper - but a bang.
===========

Pro-Blair propaganda.

I barely have the stomach to give it a thorough reply.

But just for a mild rebriefing, even a fine upstanding "leader" such as
Arnold Schwarzenneger was appointed by one of our "Fine Presidents" here as
some kind of "sports representative to all the children of America and the
world".

He is now governor of California screwing anyone and everyone as fast as he
can.

I have always disliked the fact that people often point to various
"Leader"'s benevolent actions such as "Look what he is doing for the
children!!" or "Look what he is doing for the poor starving Africans", while
completely ignoring what he just did for say thousands of dead American
G.I.s and 100,000 dead Iraqi civilian men women and children.

The left hand is glowing with the light of redemption, benevolence, and
salvation.

The right hand is still covered in dripping blood with a few childrens' body
parts dangling from its fingers.

And never the twain shall meet in Heaven.

=======
I sometimes enjoy your flippant commentary, but chesseburger, strengthen
yourself on 'som rosbif'.

Dublinjack
=========

I am glad that, now and then, I can be somewhat entertaining.

Send lawyers, guns, and money, then I can buy some real rosbif.

What is even more entertaining is that the youthful sportsmanlike appearance
of Leaders like Putin can actually turn the clock back a few centuries in
their own countries without being noticed by the common people who become
mysteriously dazzled by their fake charisma.

What is even further entertaining than that, is that approximately 30
Percent of All Russian Youth now seriously believe that someone named Stalin
was one of the literal best Leaders ever to cross their nation's path.

Although I might be completely incorrect, I'm still relatively convinced
that Blair is nothing more than a midnight love child of Putin and Cheney.

With a pretty face, and with great words, but another midnight lovechild
nevertheless.