[Mb-civic] Africans puzzled by Live8

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jul 4 20:38:12 PDT 2005

Cynic! Overly Righteous! Without HOPE! Without Humility! An Expert!

All of these points make me believe again, that you too need a break from your reality!

I don't care who you studied with or how well you know the scriptures or your Jesus Christ! You are just another, in the wilderness crying for help.

Look pass the obvious, my friend and into the Light from where we both came. Hope-Hope-Hope!!! Did you forget this lesson that you just preached, what yesterday???

As far as Cheesburger goes-he's caught up in too much smoke!!! Poverty and Hopelessness!

You would do better to teach your flock, instead of joining in on their own delusions...Or are you so-with out base that you give away your own convictions to play politics?

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

Please note: message attached