[Mb-civic] Activists Gear Up For Nominee Fight - Washington POost

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
author ]
My Opinion:

Sure this is important but more important is a battle going on right now that Karl Rove has aired already on a FOX Special Report about Iran and the proof that we have to 'go in'.

Let's not get snookered with the 'Courts' fight by getting there too early, while behind our backs-ooopss! We just Invaded Iran!!!!

Because the FOX Special Report about Iran was aired during this time-4th of July, Live 8 (G8), is highly suspicious!!!

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

Please note: message attached