[Mb-civic] FW: The Voice Of The Revolution / Khatami' vows...

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 1 11:00:04 PDT 2005

FW: The Voice Of The Revolution / Khatami' vows...

CheeseComment:

1.  Why does Propaganda about "The Shah Of Iran" keep showing up here,
there, and apparently everywhere...?  This piece, among others, is to such a
point that it almost suggests the Shah be nominated for Sainthood.  Listing
the "vast great things" he did for "the people of Iran" before he was thrown
out.  However, In Reality, in just about every Historical Reference I can
find about "The Shah" on The Internet, it lists among his other credits him
being one of the most ruthless despotic U.S. puppets ever to rule Iran.  If
I, and The Entire Internet, are wrong, please, don't hesitate, correct us
instead of just spreading the same old Propaganda about him, over and over
and over, you're starting to remind me of the U.S. Government and Khameini
himself.

2.  If the U.S. ever invades Iran, thereby "throwing out of power" any
current "religious-based tyrants", and re-sets up yet another U.S. puppet
there, it will probably work, in these Modern Times, just about as well as
it is currently working in Iraq.  Yet, to top it off, to even make a stab at
such a futile effort, they would have to kill at least half of all the
Iranians in their own country just for opening cards.

3.  Propaganda is Propaganda is Propaganda.  Whether it is coming from
Khameini in Iran, the U.S. Government, or supporters of The Shah Of Iran.

4.  To me, personally, all 3 remain embarrassing beyond words, and
relatively useless to anyone even attempting to "rightly divide the word of
Truth", as well as being the antithesis to any fragments of "Well-Being"
that have managed to hang around anywhere.