[Mb-civic] The problem with Christianity -- If you're not one, yo u're doomed to Hell forever

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.net
Fri Jul 1 10:21:20 PDT 2005

I think the quote raises consciousness, especially in today's light.

Perhaps the name God could be changed to 'Creator' or some other benevolent and omnipotent name because the 'God' today, conjures up various emotions for various groups.

The far-right has its calling when it hears the name 'God' recited.
The middle another, and the ....you get my point.

I can understand full well the over usage and why HIS name was secretly called ELOHIM but hardly or never uttered, in fear of contaminating HIS name as 'GOD' is today.

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://silomanagement.com

-- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Ian,
Thanks for this writing.
Michael
" There is only God everything else is Dogma"