[Mb-civic] (no subject)

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Jan 26 23:49:16 PST 2005

Re:  (no subject)

======
Seymour Hersh: "We've Been Taken Over by a Cult"
Democracy Now!

Wednesday 26 January 2005
======

Great article.  Hersh advises:  "Sell your stock.  Move to the mountains."
(Anyone wanna buy a nice blue house in the middle of nowhere south texas for
$40k, just lemme know.)

I didn't know about the mass unreported aerial bombings in Iraq though.

Horrible things he had to say, from the man who has won a pulitzer and outed
Mai Lai among other things.  It doesn't look good, does it.......

Hersh has contacts, I only have a crystal ball and the American Press.  I
keep forgetting which one to polish and which one to kick in the b*tt.  As
if it would make a difference.

Cheeseburger

- The master of earth (whoever he, it, they are) has established his wicked
kingdom.  Now the only thing standing in his way is you.  Try to remember
that and the courage of little ones such as WIllow when the time arrives.
Remember, this is not a movie, you will only get one chance this go round.
Remind yourself what you are fighting for if you tend to forget and those
below you who you have never met and don't see praying for you.