[Mb-civic] Douglas Feith Resigns From Pentagon

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Jan 26 23:32:55 PST 2005

Douglas Feith Resigns From Pentagon

I haven't found it on a news site yet, I heard it on NPR tonight that he had
resigned for "personal reasons".

I won't speculate that much, but in a dictatorship, those who are an
embarrassment, or are about to become an embarrassment, are either
eliminated or given the choice to resign.

One might presume that Feith is about to be indicted and that he didn't
really want to resign a high ranking post in The New World Order just to
spend more time at home with the family and Fluffy the puppy.

If you find a news site about it pop it up here....

Cheeseburger

- I'll be surprised if Feith doesn't mysteriously choke on a chicken bone
before he reaches a grand jury.