[Mb-civic] Why Christian Women Give The Best Blowjobs

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 11:29:19 PST 2005

Cheese:

I agree with Michael; you certainly have the right to express your views,
opinions and even sadly unfunny humor.  It is not your "right to print" that
I was commenting on.  It was the "depth of your depravity" - your complete
lack of any "borders" whatsoever - that I found offensive.

And, by the way comparing yourself to Lenny Bruce and Sam Kinison is
arrogant in the extreme.  I seriously doubt either one of them would have
considered you for a single moment for a writing position for them.

Peace.