[Mb-civic] Why Christian Women Give The Best Blowjobs

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Mon Jan 24 11:08:03 PST 2005

Cheeseburger,

I also find this article offensive. Mainly as it is in such poor taste. It
is pushing the envelope to be the most unpleasant article on this list. Not
that the action is in its self offensive. It is the sensibilities of members
who are offended.
 Having said that I must defend your right to write such things. I produced
"Lenny" on Broadway with Jules Fisher and Tom O'Horgan. I joined them as I
felt it important that Lenny Bruce, or anyone, have the right to express
themselves. Even though I couldn't stand Lenny's act.

Michael