[Mb-civic] Why Christian Women Give The Best Blowjobs

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 23 22:01:44 PST 2005

Cheese:

Need I say that this is the most unnecessarily offensive thing you have
every posted - even to those of us who do not subscribe to the "right-wing"
Christian agenda?  Indeed, it is simply mean-spirited and insulting, and
doesn't even have the benefit of being funny or thoughtfully provocative of
some sort of discussion or debate.

This is seriously a new low for you...  How sad...  Maybe you need to find
some different grass...

Peace.