[Mb-civic] Power Corupts

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Jan 22 00:36:45 PST 2005

Re:  Power Corupts

("Corupts has 2 "r"'s in it, dammit, lol.......)   :)

======
harry i think bush is the front man
like on the general electric theater
i think he barely knows where he is as did ronald regan
( another spokesperson ) barely know where he was
now the remnants of the nixon crew who i think are really running things eg
dad rumsfeld cheney etc
now theyre highly nasty
what is really frightening as i said to my wife
is that many people have been fooled
and actually believe the right wing propaganda
========

Haase is right.  Insane or not, W is just another pawn, "leader of the free
world" or not.

However loony, however, he does remain a professional politician, pushed to
the top on daddy's CIA ex-Presidency Etc coattails or not.  And professional
politicians, of just about any rank, these days in America have proven
themselves much saner than their "public zany questionableness".

They're businessmen.  Shrewd, calculating, ruthless, high ranking or
otherwise.  As far as economic things for their own and their pals'
benefits, they are among the sanest, they know exactly what they are doing.
As far as humanity things, they are about as psychotic as someone like
Charlie Manson remains.

The perfect depth of the matter is the relative inconsequential data that
remains rather unreported or publicly examined in American Media of the one
about W's grandfather being shut down by the American Government during WWII
for trading and selling Adolph Hitler weapons, money, etc.  The basic "no
longer relavent nature" of such inconsequential information basically says
it all in a nutshell.  There can be no wrong done.  There was never any
wrong done about any matter under the sun by *any* of us, ever.  There will
*never* be any wrong done by us.  After all, we make our own reality (that
one quoted from another article here).

China's got dibs on the world market manufacturing, WalMart, and just about
everything else.

So we're just taking The Middle East to even up the playing field a little.

A simple business deal.

Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

As sane as the next person.

Everyone and everything else is expendable.

The last sentence there is where humanity has a problem with any question of
their sanity.

The answer to which, unfortunately resulting in the eventual destruction of
all life on Earth, no longer remains in doubt.

Cheeseburger

- Paying for the sins, ruthlessness, and crimes of others' fathers is no
longer savory.  Please invest all your social security money in the stock
market to bolster our system to make up for any unpleasantness you may have
incurred.  Thank you.  Have a nice day.