[Mb-civic] Sweetpeas

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 18 18:20:50 PST 2005

LTC Tim Ryan says things are good in Iraq and that the media is distorting things...........

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/05/breaking2453389.0680555557.html

After reading about American soldiers not stopping to help burned and injured Iraqi civilians, I question LTC Ryan as I question all soldiers in Iraq.
If they are wrong in their duty, they will be devastated, therefore they are in denial and "must be right" in what they are doing. Sadly they do not know that they are minions/pawns in another game, they truly believe that they are doing good. My lady friend calls idiot savants "sweetpeas", bless their souls for they are doing their best. The American soldiers are "sweetpeas", and in their terrible ignorance are making the world a much more dangerous place!

Later H