[Mb-civic] Reverse Engineering Roswell Technology

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Jan 18 01:06:04 PST 2005

Re:  Reverse Engineering Roswell Technology

http://d230333.u29.infinology.net/Landry_files/Landry%27s_Files.htm

Well, there are several "interesting articles" at that website, but please
examine "Brain Zapping - Alien Abduction, Black Magic & the Dark Gods", a
small excerpt simply for historical purposes as it caught my eye reminding
me of the time Harry Smith took me over to William Burroughs apartment to
have drinks and interview for the lead role in the movie "Junkie".  Oh well,
Patti Smith beat me out instead, go figure, lol...:

=======

The writer William Burroughs spent his whole life examining the human
condition, concluding a mechanism of control exists in the universe blinding
people to their true nature. In Mind War/The Adding Machine, Burroughs
writes of the creation of a state of fear dominated by elitists who
manipulate powerful psychic forces:

 At the top [of the elitist state] would be a theocracy trained in psychic
control techniques implemented by computerised electronic devices that would
render opposition psychologically impossible. Entry to this privileged class
would be permitted only to those whose dedication to the world state was
absolute and unquestioning. In short, you don't get in by merit or ability
but by being an all around one hundred percent negative. Under this ruling
elite of power addicts would consist of an anonymous service collective of
functionaries, managers, and bureaucrats. And below them the slave workers.
There would be no place for dissent or independent research. The troublesome
artist would be eliminated or absorbed. The elite lives happily ever after,
at the top of a control state that makes 1984 seem cosy and nostalgic.

 The way out of this all-pervading control syndrome is to launch creative
revolts against it. But first the individual must education him or herself
to understand their own nature. Get in touch with one's own inner space and
eject all elements of 'control'. Use creativity as a weapon.

 How To Resist

 Resistance to any form of mind control is simple. On a basic level, any
individual can concentrate towards being fully aware and awake at all times.
For example, TV advertisements are designed to implant subliminal messages
into our brains. Be aware of that fact and consciously and subconsciously
resist it. Think for yourself and don't accept anything at face value.
Anyone reading magazines like New Dawn will realise they have been fed lies
and disinformation by the elitists through the mainstream media.

 It can be theorised that in the West (where 'alien' abductions are
concentrated) the breakdown of society and the rise of individualism has
opened the door to forces beyond our individual selves. We no longer have
the protection of a collective group mind, allowing dark forces to run riot
inside the domain of our minds.

 Nomad, an online author and web page operator, offers the following advice:

 Those of us committed to StO [Service-to-Others] must therefore take
thought for our own situation, since it seems most likely that we are
fighting not a counter-offensive against invading powers, but a rearguard
action against those of our own kind who are committed, many of them
ruthlessly, to StS [Service-to-Self]. The Greys are merely taking opportune
advantage of a situation for which we are ourselves collectively
responsible, like it or not!

 Being kept in ignorance by the ruling elite, people are left wide open to
control. The ultimate goal of today's elites is summed up in the mantra:
consume, breed, die. Your purpose is nothing more than to live as an
ignorant robot, serving the elites of this world, and being psychic 'food'
for dark metaphysical forces. This analysis might sound very negative and
imply the situation is hopeless. But that's how it's always been for
humanity. Nevertheless, there's always been a path open for us to go beyond
the human condition and reach for the stars. Break free from ignorance and
smash the bonds of control.

Consider the words of the novelist Philip K. Dick:

 What a tragic world this is. Those down here are prisoners, and the
ultimate tragedy is that they don't know it, they think they are free
because they never have been free, and do not understand what it means. This
is a prison and few men have guessed. But I know, he said to himself.
Because that is why I am here. To burn the walls, to tear down the metal
gates, to break each chain.

========

That (complete) article examines various "unexplainable conditions" of the
human experience from several other angles than just the above, but I
thought that little section worth a mention.

That some form or another of some kind of "entity" has been screwing with
humanity for almost forever and has enlisted various human entities as their
enforcers for whatever it is they have had in mind for all this time as we
suffer blindly through it all is apparently not just a notion springing
solely from my small mind alone late at night inbetween bong hits.

An aside to Robin:  I hear what you are saying, if the U.S. invades Iran it
will truly be dismal as the Iranians are much better equipped than people
like the Iraqis were/are in a country 5 times larger (I won't get into the
Israeli Commandos that pre-scouted Iraq and Iran both at this late date),
but on the other hand this is ALL "the mother of all wars", the last
desperate global fight of a puny handful of inconsequential humans to retake
their planet in the name of reality, freedom, and healing that has little if
nothing at all to do with anything called al-Qaeda other than them being
another dismal pawn in another dismal story as are we all and have ever
been.

Cheeseburger

- "When Jupiter aligns with Mars......."