[Mb-civic] Scardino Brings "Lennon" To Broadway

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jan 14 01:45:04 PST 2005

Scardino Brings "Lennon" To Broadway

http://www.topix.net/who/john-lennon

(excerpt)

Will Chase, Chuck Cooper, Julie Danao, Mandy Gonzalez, Marcy Harriell, Chad
Kimball, Terrence Mann, Julia Murney and Michael Potts will be in the cast
of the new Broadway musical Lennon.

=======

This better be good or I'm gonna kick Scardino's butt.

Cheeseburger

- "Christianity is on its way out, we're bigger than Jesus Christ."  John
Lennon

   "Yes, we have ways of dealing with this, I won't say how, yes, we have
weapons, no, I won't say how we will deal with this kind of stuff, but let's
just say that a lot of people might be surprised the night of the concert at
the coliseum..."  Paraphrased on-camera remarks to reporters by
fully-costumed Klu Klux Klan member in front of venue Beatles were to appear
at somewhere in the Deep South.

   "Allright, now if you feel like we do, and we know you do, bring all your
Beatles paraphanalia, all the records, posters, anything they have to do
with, and we will put them all in a pile outside our studios and at 8 pm
burn them..."  Paraphrasing radio or television station's call to burn all
Beatles items in protest of Lennon's remarks.  (They must have burned
several million dollars worth, at least.)

   "All we are saying, is give peace a chance..."  John Lennon.