[Mb-civic] An Important Article!!! Michael

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Jan 13 22:14:10 PST 2005

Re:  An Important Article!!! Michael

==========
I send this again in the hopes you all will have the time to read it.
Very Serious
Michael

Frank Rich: All the President's Newsmen

January 16, 2005

On "Crossfire," the hosts lob softballs at a man who may
have been a cog in illegal government wrongdoing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/arts/16rich.html?ex=1106643413&ei=1&en=798
b3172eb3296ba
==========

I read it.  All of it.  What can I really say.  When I say things like this,
people think I'm just crazy or drunk or an "out of touch with reality
liberal".  However, I will stand by my guns until I go to the next world on
this one that the groundwork and the framework for the 4th Reich has already
been laid, and the wheels are in motion, constantly, now.

The only difference is the flag and the language.

It's only a matter of time.  Before what, one might ask.  Before the
complete consummation of the entire resources of America on the altar of
death and absolute tyranny.

Unimaginable even to such a sometimes flighty mind as my own.  Unthinkable.
It's just become so clear now though, that I, personally, can no longer deny
the future that we are approaching.

How Americans are actually going to deal with it when it winds up being much
too late and even the "local authorities" have the power, authority, and
technology to quash any and all dissension, is going to be really quite
interesting.

We will apparently, at that late dismal time (it's not really *that* far
off, is it...), have to import Freedom Fighters from other countries as ours
have obviously all turned into marshmallows, retired, sold out or simply
died off.

One little "unnoticeable detail" at a time.  What a fine kite tail it is
turning out to be when woven so delicately together.

Uber Alles, America, welcome to your fate.  Laugh while you are still
afforded such a luxury.

Cheeseburger

- No comment.  My stomach is still turning somersaults from even just mildly
thinking about it.