[Mb-civic] Ego or Misplaced Enthusiasm: To Ian

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 10 19:04:17 PST 2005

Where to begin to put this insanity to rest. You started it Ian and you will finish it.
1) You will have to renounce your believe system and change your name.
2) We will call you Toby from now on.
3) What is the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?
4) This is a universal belief system not a one-sided Christian debate.

I have already made it clear that I am an agnostic. Now give me my equal part in this discussion.
You are incorrect in you assumptions and admonitions-I have never said I was an atheist.

Your quoted part about the 'lunatic' is awful and the description that I 'cherry pick’ is equally unforgiving,. Your agenda is transparent.

Your ego is grandstanding. To defend your right to say what you chose without allowing me my vision, by just furthering your misinterpretations of what I am saying is not good for us both.

Even if I was an atheist, wouldn’t ‘best practices’ and ethical behavior allow me unfettered and equal time in this discussion?

If I were an atheist-this MBCIVIC board would lay out the red-carpet for me just as it has done for the other full spectrum of beliefs. What we need in this discussion is an atheist’s point of view.

Again, there is a difference-I am an agnostic. MBCIVIC is a political civic board and our discussion fits its policy.

When speaking to people by allowing you to just parrot the scriptures, makes me think of a man that is at the precipice of his learning, but just beginning his search for meaning.

One more thing, I am not proving what I know but what I have been through and am sharing. That is truth. To refute my experiences is to your detriment. I believe in the power of the good and the black angels. I believe in the White and the Black spirits that walk amongst us today, by making themselves visible to those in need.

I really would like to hear you say that you are involved with ‘the least amongst us’ because at this point-it’s all Ian.

Perhaps Ian, I am throwing pearls before swine…

Lyle K'ang,

Please note: message attached