[Mb-civic] Or this..

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Jan 4 15:30:09 PST 2005

"Really Senators we are all complicated human beings but to harm even another with torture, to outsource the process, is even more hideous and inhuman!

It takes great minds to understand these human details.

Which do we prefer to call upon-the brute beast of injustice or the thinking, noble and visionary human?

Senators, we have miles to go to reach the mountain-do not short change humanity with playful toys of torture that hurt-we need each other, our collective minds, our hearts towards peace and not muddy the vision with muck, insanity and greed.

Thank you-renounce this man today!!!"

Lyle K'ang
910 S. 25th Avenue
Yakima, WA. 98902-4117
253-347-1699

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
Dear friend,

I hate to start the New Year with bad news, but the Senate is about to
consider Alberto Gonzales' nomination to become Attorney General,
replacing John Ashcroft. Gonzales is the White House counsel notorious
for opening the door to torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay
prisons.

Senators should view the Gonzales nomination very skeptically, given
this radical history. As part of the upcoming hearings, we can call on
Senators to ask Gonzales to unequivocally renounce torture as an
instrument of American policy.

Join me in asking Gonzales and Senators to prohibit torture by clicking
here:

http://www.moveon.org/gonzales/

Thanks.