[Mb-civic] From George W. to George W.

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:49:59 PST 2005

The late Enoch Powell, a scholarly, erudite and arguably certifiable 20C British politician said that all political careers end in disappointment and disillusion. Well, his certainly did. I am not certain that George W is capable of sufficient introspection or coherent thought ever to feel disillusioned or disappointed with the results of what he has done but then of course all the rest of us can feel it for him, and in spades.

AlBaraka