[Mb-civic] Shocking Weapons: Taser Launches Campaign to Market New Model to U.S. Public

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Sat Feb 26 19:51:38 PST 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

The main Taser guy, CEO, etc. is now involved with our national security..

|  Shocking Weapons: Taser Launches Campaign to Market New Model to U.S. Public
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/25/1455244

Taser International - the maker of Taser electro-shock weapons - announced this month that they will begin a major campaign to market a new model of the weapon to consumers. We speak with the head of Amnesty International, which issued a new report on Taser, as well as a lawyer representing the family of a man killed by police with a Taser gun in January 2005. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: