[Mb-civic] The Soul's Path Back To The Light

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Feb 22 03:18:11 PST 2005

The Soul's Path Back To The Light

There were several things this could have been entitled, but they always
wound up at the same place, Heaven, or at least the journey toward it.

Ever hear of someone being resuscitated who when they get back tell you
there was a beautiful light and they didn't want to come back to this
drudgery..?  Yeah, me too...

A lot of people don't believe in spirits, a life after this life, a heaven,
or anything, just that you live, you die and that's all there is.

But since I've seen spirits flying in the sky, among other things, I know
there is something beyond what I see here now, and that leaving this body
gets you either there, or somewhere else, in another ethereal body.

I don't mind athiests, or any kind of other people sometimes, but when
someone tells me there is no life after this one, I chuckle and move on.

When Hunter popped his tab by his own hand (one presumes) and presented,
unwittingly (one presumes) or not another kick at the light bulb in my
cranium the simple thought which I've instructed a few others in along the
road that such a thing like suicide, for many people, remains only useful as
a very last resort, if at all.

When I lived in Sweden, I discovered the highest rate of teenage suicide in
the entire world is among those who live in that country.  It took me a few
weeks to figure out that amidst all that boredom, cold, isolation, beauty,
etc, that various drug lords simply moved up there, by choice or not, took
up residency, hooked them on speed, you name it, and sent them into an even
quicker downward spiral toward whatever attitude it is that drives teenagers
toward taking their own lives in such a cold beautiful land populated by
pretty and sexy people left and right.

I never forgot that tiny little fact, and sit here now and then and wonder
"Where does the soul (one's spiritual being) go when it leaves this
body...?"

And then it dawned on me, I'm interested in the answer to that question,
however the question I never asked myself was "Why are we in these bodies to
begin with..."

After looking into a few religions etc over a few years, I narrowed it down
to 3 possible answers.

1.  This is either really "Hell" itself and everything is a joke no matter
how serious we view it, take it, react to it or participate in it, and the
body is merely a conductor of outside wills.

2.  The Buddhists are right, we all reincarnate in various bodies, human or
not, until we reach full "Enlightenment", or "joining back with the light
from which we sprang" (therefore even animals, worms, and amoebas have
"souls").

3.  Or else God was in a fix, of some sort, for one reason or another.  Evil
had become so powerful that it threatened his most prized creation, Mankind.
For one reason or another, he cast our spiritual beings into a human body.
Not as a punishment, but as a weapon for our own protection.

And then he made a bet with The Devil.

"Go on, I'll leave you and my creations on this planet.  If you can tempt
them to the dark side, they're yours, if you can't, buzz off."

Then he left instructions for Mankind how to use the weapon he gave us to
protect ourselves with from ultimate darkness and oblivion.

But something happened along the way.  The instructions became more and more
watered down, more and more inaccurate, less and less available to the
general population, until they all but disappeared from common society.

As Jim Morrision's voice is still coming across through something called a
radio playing "Break on through to the other side", I seem to remember that
some Buddhist once had a temple built right near a stone where they would
tear the bodies of the dead to pieces and feed them to the birds as there
were no unfrozen burial places in the mountains or something.  It became
practice or something for them to watch that as a lesson reminder that the
body remains nothing more than meat on bones, and that there really does
exist some form of spiritual being at the helm of such a relatively
well-designed machine which is the vehicle for the pilot which inhabits it.

It bothers me that the operating instructions were lost, or became less and
less important to educate the masses to on the thorough level that the
creator of The Body originally wrote them at.  That's where the Buddhists
come in again (I think it was them, maybe it was just "those people from The
East") with their Chakras, Medians, Energy Paths, Accupuncture paths,
breathing techniques, meditations, summoning of light, Chi, Ki, Being
Centering, etc etc etc that figures so greatly in various martial arts and
meditations that appear to have originated somewhere over there in The East.

All that is most likely some of the "lost instructions" on how to operate
this weapon we were given, The Body.

Although I could be wrong, I've never met Evil Incarnate in a human body
yet, just in various other forms, and any "bodies" walking around have been
mere servants, messengers or lackeys.

Hmmm....  So some of the "old legends", from various religions, seem to
piece together here and there, a little corner here and there, to make a
hunched-out guess at what it's all about.

Evil cannot take human form.  So it tortures us endlessly instead.  Hoping
to "take possession".  The closest thing it has to "being one of us".  It
can never be us, it can only possess us, and operate through us, and if more
adept than us, "destroy" us.

Just like "the light", whatever that is, presuming it is something at least
mildly opposite all the darkness, horrors, "destruction", and oblivion
itself.

Evil can be "channeled", however, imho, just like "light" or Good.

That's scary.  I've seen it more than once.  I've seen possesion,
channeling, and lackeys hard at work.  I've seen too much, eh...  I'm sure
others have seen more.  Kind of funny "what each individual" "sees" along
one's journey, not always the same as the next person is it.

One tiny point I wonder about, though, is why Hunter, or anyone like that,
pulled that trigger.

Did he do it by himself, or was something standing there saying "Do it,
Hunter, do it now."

One old story I forgot to relate was when I came back one Xmas to my little
town, they told me some guy named Squeaky had died.  Squeaky wasn't his real
name, but that's what everyone called him, he had been the guy who handled
the film projectors at both our little drive-in outdoor theater and tiny
indoor theater we used to have down here before such things became obsolete
in the face of such grand things as prisons and landfills.  I don't think he
was gay, but he was a very thin, gaunt man, who spoke in a genteel high
squeaky voice, which is how he got his nickname, and all the kids loved to
make fun of him in their cruel malice.

One day, long after the movie theaters had been closed, I guess he had a job
with the tiny radio station here.  Someone or something must have just
pushed him to the edge one day.  Maybe he gave head to someone or something,
which still remains a relatively burning offense here, and he couldn't
handle the fallout, I don't know, but that's what I suspect.  He climbed one
day out of desperation to the top of the very tall radio tower outside the
station, word spread around town, people drove there, parked, brought some
beer, got out of their cars, he threatened to jump, they began to chant
"Jump.  Jump.  Jump.  Jump.  Jump....".  He jumped to his death.  They got
back in their cars, went back to their homes, had a nice lunch, watched some
football, had biblical relations with their spouses, slept soundly that
night, got up the next morning and went back to their lives.

What brought Squeaky, or Hunter, or what brings anyone to such a point that
taking one's own life appears to be the last remaining option to them, I do
not know.

I can only still suspect that human or not, they all had help doing it right
at the end.

Evil Incarnate is too meticulous to not do its very very best to beat God
himself on a simple bet.

I seem to feel that if Westerners, or anyone, had been more, much more,
intensely steeped, educated and trained in the complexities of such a
weapon, gift if you will, as their own bodies, and what they can do with
them not only to prevent possession of them by malevolent outside entities,
but to heal themselves and those around them in the process of simply daily
proper operation, it would be such a much better nice place to live than the
planet sometimes appears it is now.

But instead we've been fed (forever it seems) every form of sugar,
additives, food colorings, taintings, hormones, growth enhancers, medicines,
genetically altered yada yada, antibiotics, etc etc etc, that many of us can
barely feel the possible realistic level that our own bodies are supposed to
actually operate at anymore if ever we even did, much less know or have been
truly properly educated as to how to correctly maintain them amid all the
various poisonings, radioactive fallouts, mercury levels, etc levels, and
myriad of audio, radio, radar, who the heck knows beams shooting from towers
everywhere and a zillion satellites circling the earth broadcasting 24 hours
a day other than simplistic stuff like "the 5 major food groups" "etc" we
seem to blindly revel in in our ignorance.

There always was something about being somehow mysteriously limited to never
achieving the fullness of one's true potential that always put the wrinkle
in the tablecloth.  It's like a bunch of blind people trying to describe the
reality of a rainbow.  It can't be done.  Without a "miracle".  Or simple
Education.

And to top it all off, I think they did it to us on purpose.  To prevent us
from even realizing our bodies' full potentials, and to forever erase from
our memories the small fact that we were given such bodies to protect
ourselves from oblivion itself as the transmigration of our souls attempted
to take place back toward the light after having spent time here learning
all the lessons we never knew existed, much less that we were to learn them,
and basically, just prompted us, endlessly, on trained seal cue, to forget
everything and keep endlessly buying and endlessly consuming endless
products.

Free Enterprise.  Again, there's nothing free about it whatsoever.

The body remains a key route directly to "the mind", or "the inner being" if
you will.  That some unscrupulous beings find it profitable to sell it
everything they can might well be as a result of their own unenlightenment,
or disenlightenment.  On the other hand, some people probably figured it out
long ago, and have used this to their advantage to make themselves wealthy,
powerful and profitable, keeping the Being an unwitting and ignorant
prisoner in a body that was designed to protect said Being from Evil
Incarnate itself in "the beginning".

That's one reason that a huge percentage of humans have no access whatsoever
to "Eastern" techniques, theories and practices that enhance The Body as
well as enlightening The Being and how they work so perfectly together.

Actually waking up People and making them healthy remains bad for Business
as we know it, globally.

I think that it is a wise thing to offer old people who are terminally ill
and don't have the bucks nor desire to be frozen like Walt Disney or Michael
Jackson, as my mother was as I took care of her here for the 2 months it
took for her to go to heaven in her own home, the option of suicide, and not
just drugs.  As I held her in my arms, inbetween her telling me "Oh, God,
son, I just wish I could die and all this would be over" as she suffered
terribly, I onced ask why she wasn't talking, and she said "I'm saving my
breath, son", and smiled, and died.  I had never seen anything like that in
my life, up close for that extended a period, and it was rather horrible to
listen to a frail elderly person terminally ill with everyone knowing they
were going to heaven soon wishing to God that they did not have to endure
the pain and suffering to the very bitter end and the very last breath fully
conscious of the experience, if one can mildly term it as "a simple life
experience" without chastising oneself for being too simplisticly and
ignorantly sadistic.

Why people like Hunter take their own lives, there are probably a myriad of
reasons.

Whether there is an actual real or hidden or whatever Conspiracy at play
that drives them to it, remains to be seen, I'm sure.

If there is such a thing as "Final Enlightenment", and a "Last Incarnation"
and one never needs to come back into a body to finish all their lessons,
and that is not the case with Hunter who might have to come back for one
reason or another, I'm just not sure how I would feel if I got married, my
wife had a kid, named him Hunter, and he began drinking whiskey in
kindergarten.

Hmmm, ok, I'm sorry, I've lost my thought, it had something to do with the
soul's path back to the light and the body's built-in ability (for which
we've lost the instructions) to defend itself against the darkness and
oblivion, how The Body and The Being are somehow intricately entwined for
(at least temporarily) our own benefit, how and why it was so important to
think about more than one time each day of one's life, and the thought that
to study "Eastern" "arts" that relate not only to poetry, painting and
noodles, but to The Body as well was not just some unspoken pipe dream in a
forgotten ash heap of sugar coated forgetfullness.

Oh well, there you go, Hunter, something you might enjoy in the midst of a
booze and drug crazed hiatus.

Thanks for saving my life on your way to Heaven.  Stay away from my wife's
womb.

:)

I'll take care of the 4th Reich's "New World Order" during lunch for you.

Cheeseburger

-  "Become the water......."  (Bruce Lee)

    "Have a drink on me....."   (AC-DC)

    "No Coke... Pepsi........"   (John Belushi)

    "Yes, I know there's many more dimensions than that in Reality, but I am
just not smart enough to calculate more than 12 mathematically yet."
(Albert Einstein)

     "No, Cheeseburger, I'm sorry, there are at least 4 dimensions that
Hunter is still not allowed into."  (God)