[Mb-civic] Greatest Democracy In MidEast Still In Top Form

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Feb 15 04:52:12 PST 2005

Greatest Democracy In MidEast Still In Top Form

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2005/02/15/israel_plans_new_wbank_settlement_after_gaza_exit_1108466499/

Aw, come on Palestinians, bend over, grab your ankles, and take it like men.

They've been screwing you for over 50 years, why start whining now.

Don't worry, America will help you, just like we helped Tibet.

If things get really bad, we can negotiate a Likud management team to come
in and help arrange your affairs, kind of like we've done in Iraq, but with
a twist.

However, personally, we hope you never achieve your own free country, as we
can always count on some Arab somewhere getting pissed off about it all
about every 5, 10, 20, or 50 years and blowing something up over here, which
will endlessly give us an excuse to blow the crap out of anything we want
for any reason we choose which helps control our own people as well in the
process.

Face it.  We're with you, but we're not.  Hey, it's the best we got.  This
is still just a simple business deal.  We're sorry someone misled you to
believe that there were actual Statesmen at the head of our government, but,
hey, at least you can hold a parade for the fallen Arafat once a year and
get off work, and that's better than nothing.

p.s.:  Send us some photos from the new wall when they finish it.

Cheeseburger

- Yes, indeed, Capitalist-Style Real Estate Based Democracy is apparently a
truly great thing.  Let's spread it everywhere we can before someone else
beats us to it.