[Mb-civic] Returning Afghans were promised a new life. They have misery and death

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Feb 14 21:14:50 PST 2005

Re:  Returning Afghans were promised a new life. They have misery and death

*snip*

Horrible.

Awful.

Horrible.

I have discovered that some of the "uplifting acts" of "freedom, justice,
and liberation" that some "Americans" do in the name of all us American
Citizens, are able to bring forth a stream of adjectives endlessly, from me,
that someone might only use if they saw another person get their throat cut
right in front of them.

The problem with America's Great Acts abroad remains that The American
Public continues to be unable to see them in their full glory on their
televisions, as even The American Media is complicit in such overseas Death
Sports.

Even midst all the actually good things that America has done, I have now
realized I have reached an all-time low of Shame to have to admit that my
simply being a Citizen of this country might have even inadvertently aided
them in their mass slaughters of various natives of other lands around the
earth.

What is left for me now in this pool of tears.

I cry.  They die.  And the circle is repeated.  Endlessly.

You need millions and millions and millions of people (and DOLLARS) =firmly=
(unwaveringly) organized to stop such things.

That does not exist.

Again, at this slow rate, around the year 2300 A.D. we will begin to see
some progress toward such a necessary organization.

However, again, by that late date, and at this amazing rate of destruction,
control and decimation, such organizations will have been outlawed long long
before that.

To say "my heart goes out to them" remains meaningless.

And my bicycle still remains unable to leap the Atlantic.

Horrible.  A stupid word on a stupid page on a stupid computer monitor on a
stupid Internet as people die like flies on the other side of earth,
adjectives or no adjectives, as Our Top People toast each other with
champagne and crow about their great accomplishments, as we pay for it all
with our taxes we have slaved our lives away to earn.

There are no words.