[Mb-civic] cheeseburger et al

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Feb 13 00:14:40 PST 2005

Re:  cheeseburger et al

Baker wrote:

======
bear
......as you can imagine i've been rather busy of late organising,discussing
etc etc....well cheeseburger truth is all tickets for all four shows sold
out in less than two hours.....and there are no complimentaries so i'm
afraid i can't help you...also thanks ian for your well wishes....serious
butt will be kicked.....meanwhile our esteemed leaders are all still living
in cloud cuckoo land....blairs latest comments were that the iraqi elections
proved that the insurgents do not have the backing of the iraqi people
??!!..how this makes sense i've yet to figure out...as far as i can see 92%
of iraqis celebrate every time a coalition soldier is killed whether they
voted or not....most of the poor souls who voted were thinking that their
vote would help get rid of the hated foreign troops....the illegal
occupation is the disease not the cure...this is the view of most
iraqis.....they're still killing yanks and, what they see as collaboraters,
and they ain't going to stop....the election is just another con that,
unfortunately, the western media is guilty of propogating......keep shouting
cheeseburger......madbaker
==========

Baker, that's ok, hehe, if I can get my bicycle to make it across the
Atlantic, since I had no trouble sneaking into the Beatles' hotel room, I
should have no problem sneaking into Albert Hall.

:)

I can still hear the Queen as she was running after me grabbing at my butt
"Cheesy Monkey, wait, come back, you promised me the double whopper....!!"
:o

As far as "Iraq Inc.", yeah, you still remain right, the Propaganda War that
our own America Media is fighting in favor of just about anyone but The
American and Iraqi People, is disgustingly treasonous, in my personal humble
opinion, as well as the other world medias and world leaders who willingly
continue to propagate such Propaganda.

History (books) will (eventually) show them to be part and parcel to mass
murder, treason and a slough of other criminal charges.

Do a good gig, Baker, I'm sure you will.  Send me a video of it though,
dammit....!!

:)

Cheeseburger

- Went down to the crossroads, got down on my knees..............