[Mb-civic] God Bless the UK

Alittlehawk at aol.com Alittlehawk at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:52:09 PDT 2005

 Subject: Fw: God Bless the UK - Send it on

United Kingdom - The Right to Leave Our Country - YOU Have the right -
the right to leave!
After many cities not wanting to offend other cultures by putting up
Xmas lights.
After hearing that the Birmingham council changed its opinion and let a
Muslim woman
have her picture on  her driver's license with her face covered.
This prompted this editorial written by a UK citizen. Published in a
British tabloid newspaper.
Quote: IMMIGRANTS, NOT BRITAIN'S, MUST ADAPT.   Take It Or Leave It
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending
some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on
London, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of
Brits.
However, the dust from the attacks has barely settled and the
"politically correct" crowd begin complaining about the possibility
that our patriotism is offending others. I am not against immigration,
nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by
coming to Britain.
However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to
our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.
This idea of London being a multicultural community has served only
to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity.
As Britons, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and
our own
lifestyle.
This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials
and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.
We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language.
Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the language!
"In God We Trust" is our National Motto.
This is not some Christian, right wing, Political slogan.
We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian
principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.  It is
certainly appropriate
to display it on the walls of our schools.
If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as
your new
home,
Because God is part of our culture.
If ST Georges cross offends you, or you don't like " A Fair Go",
then you should seriously consider a move to another part of  this
planet.
We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change,
and we really don't care how you did things where you came from.
This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE,
and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.
But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our
Flag, Our Pledge, Our National Motto, or Our Way of Life, I highly
encourage you take advantage of one other Great British freedom,
"THE RIGHT TO LEAVE".
If you aren't happy here then f#@* off!  We didn't force you to come
here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.
It’s Pretty easy really, when you think about it.
I figure if we all keep passing this to our friends (and enemies) it
will also, sooner or later get back to the complainers, lets all try,
please. No matter how many times you receive it...
please forward it to all you know.

Remember “God Bless the UK