[Mb-civic] Aloha

JACK LAYTON jack.bette.layton at verizon.net
Fri Aug 26 17:57:37 PDT 2005

Aloha Michael:

I hope you gave Patrick a delightful taste of paradise!!!  How old is he???

Meant to mention that Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, uses the term Father/Mother God.  I'm a student of CS which is not a religion, just God's laws applied to day to day living.

Unfortunately I feel that big business controls everything including politics.  The dumbing down of America through an inferior education system  (controlled business) is shocking.  Millions of dollars are misdirected into administration and boondoggle programs where consultants are the winners.  The lowering of standards is leading to young lives characterized by self-absorption and apathy making young people prime targets for exploitation.  If one is apathetic one doesn't rise up, only follows.  When weapons fail to be the economy of the planet there'll be change, I'm not holding my breath!

A lot of visitors left last weekend, nice.  My favorite beach is empty!!!

A hui hou,
Bette