[Mb-civic] Cindy Sheehan Leaves Crawford etc.......

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.net
Sat Aug 20 18:09:59 PDT 2005

her mother had a heart attack...simple as that-no conspiracy here, just a heart attack.

She will be back-she won't camp in the ditch anymore, then off to the White House to protest.

Why is there doubt here?

Lyle K'ang, MBA/IM

-- "Cheeseburger" <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  Cindy Sheehan Leaves Crawford etc.......

I just wanted to add the passing thought that if an Iraqi woman was standing
on a dirt road somewhere in Baghdad somewhere near the "president whatever"
protesting her dead son that had been murdered in this war and people were
beginning to gather to her and camp out, they would have most certainly
beyond any doubt in my mind already been killed by a mortar grenade or
somesuch, the attack attributed to "insurgency", and been listed as so much
more nameless "collateral damage".

And no one in America would have blinked an eye.

Knowing about Texas, about Bush's, about pickup trucks running down crosses
of dead soldiers, about Republicana, and, again, about Texas, I am literally
surprised no one shot her and that she escaped back to California in one
piece, for whatever reason she left.

Other than that, I was just trying to make a sub-point that if something,
anything, bad had happened to Cindy Sheehan out on that dirt road, it would
have been instant international hot news.

But that if it had happened to her equal in Iraq, again, nobody in America
would have blinked an eye.

Even for just a second.

Such glory America has wrought in the dead eyes of innocence.

And still America sits staring straight ahead pretending not to notice.

100,000 dead Iraqi civilian men women and children and counting.

Means absolutely nothing to anyone here.

That should give you an idea of where all this is going no matter how many
Cindy Sheehans show up.

I wish I was wrong more often, it would almost please me especially since
"the news" remains so horrific, but it appears the continued apathy, and
even total support, of America has doomed this play to a tragic ending no
matter what happens.

I'm just repeating, often, things you've perhaps already read somewhere
else, but the determination of this regime to take on more than it can
swallow at the expense of anyone else other than themselves, appears
limitless.

That is sad.  Beyond emotion.

I might have to get my wand out of the closet and dust it off if it keeps
going like this.

Oh well, rambling again, what was I talking about.....?

Oh, yes, that's right, dead Iraqi women and children.

Nevermind....................

It's a futile argument unless Jesus comes back walking on water, and knowing
America, they would have him killed the moment they found him begging door
to door for food and a place to sleep.

Did such people have to learn how to do such things in America, or were they
just born that way.......?

The dead are not talking, and the living have lost interest.

Seek the light for the darkness is everywhere and seeks your soul.

Time to awaken the gods.

Let loose the Kraken................

And there comes Jason riding to the rescue on Pegasus....

Hehe.... oh my, rambling again, where was I.....?

Oh yes, dead Iraqi men women and children almost nobody in all of America
gives a flying fuck about.

Nevermind........

Your childrens' weather for Tomorrow:

---      It's a hard rain's a gonna fall.

Trust no one.