[Mb-civic] Cindy Sheehan Leaves Crawford etc.......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 19 21:02:29 PDT 2005

Re:  Cindy Sheehan Leaves Crawford etc.......

======
Hey Cheese...
I am with you... there very well could be some voodoo going on with the cia
etc and Cindys Mom... It would not be the first time something like that
happened...
peace and Love to Cindy,
barbara
=========

CheeseComment:

Well, hmmm, it, at least to me, certainly would be a little far-fetched if
the fact that Coretta Scott King just *also* had a stroke as well like
yesterday wasn't staring me in the face.

I just keep seeing Nancy Reagan and her consulting a psychic on
international matters for her hubby the president of "the most powerful
nation on earth" flashing before my eyes.

I'm sure people like Karl Rove have much more interesting friends these
days.

Oh well, no biggie, just another thought amidst coincidences colliding and
psychotic superpowers cowering before womanhood.