[Mb-civic] Australia, torture proofing their men!

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 19 18:03:57 PDT 2005

Australia, where men are men, torture proofing their soldiers !

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,16320916%255E601,00.html

There is a serious S&M thing going on here!

Join the Australian Military and we will hurt you so much that you can not be hurt by an enemy. We will torture you so much that you are torture proof!

Ok, that's it, there are monsters in the closet, which side they are on I do not know anymore, but fear is now mankind's demise!

Later, I'm laughing too hard at the idea of watching Australia's military enrolment program.