[Mb-civic] no no aspartame

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 29 15:45:07 PDT 2005

Give me real sugar or no sugar at all including white sugar (white death), Raw Demerara or the likes of......... and not much of....
...for my coffee, cereal etc....... I have never like the taste of aspartame or nutra sweet and likes of!

Diet soda drinks are chemicals and flavoured water, soda drinks are refined sugar and flavoured water.
If you need a flavoured carbonated water try Stewarts, lesser of all evils, and any carbonated real fruit drink,but even juices can have to much sugar.

Now about honey, well I have a source, whether it be, raw, creamy, buck wheat, etc... or just golden nectar of the gods.
In Toronto, we have the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, http://www.royalfair.org/  over 100 years old. I as a volunteer run an auction at the end of the fair to raise monies for youth activities from donations of the exhibitors.. Well my main items are gift baskets of Prise Winning Cheeses, Honeys, Maple syrups, Jams and Jellies, wax candles etc... from national competition. You can not buy these in stores, I get many hundreds of dollars per Championship baskets, which is great, but what I get is the addresses of the artists/manufacturer/winners of the items.

Point being, if you want sugar, go to the rural markets and get the honey that has not been played with, or get access to New Zealand honey.

Later H