[Mb-civic] Dear Leader's exit polls

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 14:45:44 PDT 2005

I failed statistics, so a lot of this confused me
- suffice to say that Dear Leader stole 2
elections and here's more discussion of evidence

http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/2005/04/the_liddle_mode.html

The Liddle Model That Could

Regular readers of this blog may know her as
"Febble," the diarist from DailyKos.  Her real
name is Elizabeth Liddle, a 50-something mother
and native of Scotland who originally trained as
a classical musician and spent most of her life
performing, composing and recording renaissance
and baroque music.  She also studied architecture
and urban design before enrolling in a PhD
program in Cognitive Psychology at the University
of Nottingham where she is currently at work on a
dissertation on the neural correlates of
dyslexia.  In her spare time, she wrote a
children's book and developed in interest in
American politics while posting on the British
Labor party on DailyKos.  A self proclaimed
"fraudster" she came to believe our election "may
well have been rigged," that "real and massive
vote suppression" occurred in Ohio where the
recount was "a sham" and the Secretary of State
"should be jailed."

She is, in short, perhaps the least imaginable
person to have developed a computational model
that both suggests a way to resolve the debate
about whether the exit polls present evidence of
fraud and undermines the central thesis of a
paper by a team of PhD fraud theorists.

But that's exactly what she's done....

read more
http://www.mysterypollster.com/main/2005/04/the_liddle_mode.html